I was really racking my brain at what I could do to for this post to try and let you guys get to know me as I'm sure that's what you are all here for! I figured as this is a brand new blog for me and a bit of unknown territory I would do something super simple that could let you in and give you a little glimpse of my life and who I am!
I remembered all of these "get to know me" tags that I used to watch on YouTube (back when Zoella was a thing of interest to me) and decided that this would probably be the best way to go about it! FYI I didn't even look at any of these questions when I copied and pasted them onto this page, you'll see I got a few shocks along the way and answered them completely honestly... maybe a bit too honestly lol.
I found this Tag on the blog "The Bliss Bean" by Beatrice and her answers were pretty funny so I have added the link to her page at the very bottom of my answers for you all to check out.
I hope you have a bit of a laugh reading my overly sarcastic, awkward answers!
P.s sorry for how many times I say lol, it is a bad habit I'm trying to shake.
1. Were you named after anyone? Sooo, I'm actually not 100% sure. Its one of those things that I swear I've asked my parents about but I'm about 50/50 about whether I've just made this up in my head - I believe there is 2 reasons why I was called Molly.
- My Nan's name is Mary and in Irish, Molly means Mary.
- My Dad wanted to call me Mary after my Great Nan's Best Friend was called Molly & he liked the name.
Both could be true... Both could be false, who knows!
2. When was the last time you cried? Well, whilst I'm writing this I am currently in lockdown and I am extremely surprised that I am haven't cried yet (round of applause please). But, the last time I cried was actually when me and my Boyfriend popped to Tesco's, we had had a little bicker before we got in the car, we drove to the shop in silence and I sat in the car whilst he went in & over thought everything. By the time he got back to the car I was in tears. What a pain in the arse I am lol.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes & No.
When I am trying repeal hard I can make it look pretty. But when I'm in a rush its just turns into a complete mess that even I can't read.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
Weird question but I'll roll with it.
See what I did there.
5. Do you have kids? No I don't & I don't plan on having any, any time soon.
Two of my best mates do have kids, both under the age of 2 and oh myyy it makes me broody ngl. But not yet, got bigger things to tackle first!
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? *In Sianese's Bristol accent*
Oh one hundred percent.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? HAHAHAH didn't even read these questions before I started writing can you tell.
But yes I definitely am, but I am also so aware that its really difficult to convey over text or the internet so PLEASE just take what I say with a pinch of salt.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? I do, funny story actually.
I went to the Drs when I was about 8 to talk through getting them removed as I used to get Tonsillitis like 4/5/6 times a year. Got in the room & everything was fine, I wanted to have an operation so like I was so excited (weirdo I know). It took me precisely half a minute to change my mind.
The woman kept repeating how there would be lots of bleeding, there was a possibility of death, and how I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO EAT (I was a fat kid), and that was it. It was a definite NO from that point on.
My Mum was furious and literally asked to speak to her manager lol.
9. Would you bungee jump? I have actually jumped out of a plane!!! But I wouldn't do it again, so I'm gunna say no to the bungee jump.
10. What is your favourite cereal? The Crunchy Nut ones with the little chocolate twirls in them MMMMMMMMM.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Oh never lol. Then get in a strop when I have to undo the laces to put them on again.
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes.
I have been through a hell of a lot of shit.
*sidenote* I'm not comparing myself to others - we have all been through different struggles.
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Not gunna lie I ain't the biggest fan of ice cream, but I love a good Twister ice lolly.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? I normally try and base my first judgement on people based on their personality & whether they are friendly & polite.
But the first thing I normally notice about someones appearance is their hair lol. Because I am in the Industry it is just what I gravitate towards to!
15. Red or pink? Pink.
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself? Perfectionism and occasional inability to just CHILL, agh.
17. Who do you miss the most? I'm super lucky that I have not had many family members pass away, at the moment in time my Great Nana is the only person who has past that I knew really well. However, I have had 2 Dogs pass away & I definitely miss them.
I also miss quite a few friends I used to have, but these people do need to pass through your life in order to teach you lessons...
18. What is the spark feature that has helped you the most?
Okay, so Beatrice didn’t know the answer to this, neither did the person she got the questions from so I’m not alone.
They both put in her their own question so I’ll just copy:
"Whats your favourite tea at the moment?"
I don't really drink any unusual teas, so just a normal breakfast tea is fine with meeee.
19. What colour shoes are you wearing? At this moment in time, absolutely nothing.
But normally, white socks + white shoes or black socks + black shoes.
If you wear different, I am very sorry & I will help you make this massive life change.
20. What was the last thing you ate? 2 mini eggs.
21. What are you listening to right now? I really struggle to get into my writing groove with any music on, but the last song I was listening to was "Supalonely" by Benee & Gus Dapperton.
Yes it is a TikTok song & yes that is where I found it.
Pls don't hate.
22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Black.
23. Favourite smells? Crystal Noir by Versace -
Boujee I know, but so worth it.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mannnnn.
Shame all he was doing was talking about his new car though lol.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house? I would normally say Mountain Hideaway. But with this whole lockdown I am GAGGING for a holiday so I'm saying Beach House.
26. Favourite sports to watch? I am not a massive sports person, but when the Olympics is on you'll find me watching the swimming, or the gymnastics.
I also like watching horse races??? I live close to a race track & also went to ascot last year - that's a story if you want one lol.
27. Hair colour? Currently a really dark brown to blend in with my hair extensions. My natural colour isn't far off, but its a much ashier brown.
28. Eye colour? Green in the summer, Grey in the winter.
Quote the Ed Sheeran song.
29. Do you wear contacts? No, but I need to.
30. Favourite food? Don't get me wrong, this is probs the hardest question to answer as I love all food. But my no.1 is Mexican food. Especially Nachos, corrrrr they are the way to my heart.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings please!! I am the biggest Horror wimp ever.
32. Last movie you watched? Childs Play lol - hardly watched it though cause its a Horror ^^^
So really, the last one I watched PROPERLY was the new Lion King.
33. What colour shirt are you wearing? Currently wearing my dressing gown (I mean living in) which is grey.
34. Summer or winter?
I love both but I am going to say Summer because right now I am so over Winter weather.
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs xxx
36. Favourite dessert?
Apple Crumble and Custard - mmmmmmmm get in my belly.
37. Strength training or cardio?
I normally do more cardio than weight training, but I would love to be confident enough to go to the gym and tone up properly.
38. Computer or television?
Computer, only because you can watch TV on it lol.
2 birds, 1 stone.
39. What book are you reading right now?
I am actually not reading anything, I do write in 2 gratitude journals every night though.
40. What is on your mouse pad? Do people still use those?
41. Any tattoos? Yes I have 3! Let me know if you would like a blogpost on them.. I'd love to show you & explain their meanings.
42. Favourite sound?
SUCH a weird question. Never even thought about it...
I love the sound of crickets when you're in a hot country!
But if we are on about a "song", at the minute I love "Sunday best" by Surfaces.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles for definite.
44. What is the farthest you’ve been from home? I used to live in Australia!! So, 9,077 miles.
45. Do you have a special talent? I loooove to sing. Mainly in the shower, or in my car (with the roof down & windows wide open). I also am pretty good at painting & drawing, and try my best to do it in my free time.
46. Where were you born? I was born in Bath, Somerset.
47. Where are you living now? I still live near Bath. It is one of my favourite places in the whole world!
48. What colour is your house? Red Brick.
49. What colour is your car? Oooooo my little car is GORGEOUS.
I have a cream beetle with a black convertible roof, with black alloys. My absolute baby.
50. Any pets?
I have 4 pets altogether - my house is like a mini zoo.
I have a Golden Retriever, a Golden Doodle (Retriever cross Poodle that we bred) and an English Bulldog who is a gorgeous chocolate brown colour. I also have a Bengal cross Tabby Cat who we thought was a girl, but is actually a boy - sorry Nell.
"The Bliss Bean" - Get to Know Me in 50 Questions Tag - https://www.theblissbean.com/blog/2018/7/30/get-to-know-me-in-50-questions-tag
Did you enjoy my post?
Pin it here!